Friday, March 8, 2013

Show and Tell Saturday

Hi artsy friends!  Thanks for joining us in another Show and Tell Saturday.  Have you seen our latest Color this Quote challenge?  Last Show and Tell, we had 40 participants.  Can we beat that number this week?

Here is one of the lovely submissions from last time.  I really love Piarom's whimsical paintings and especially the colors of her paintings.

Art by Piarom

Add a link to a recent blog post and make sure to grab one of our buttons or put a link in your post back to Artists in Blogland so more people can join us.  Try to visit at least 3 other blogs and leave comments. 

If you are reading from a blog reader, you will have to pop on over to the actual blog post to add your link.


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work of Piarom! Thanks for another S&TS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that piece you shared! So unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piarom's art has a dream like quality-beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Piarom's work - I'm a long time admirer. So fanciful and romantic. Happy to see her work here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linking up some shots from my work desk this week. Thanks so much for hosting :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting work, Piarom...yes, the colors are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Piarom's work too! Beautiful, sensitive work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I am blushing here...so much lovely comments about my art :) I am so glad you like it and I am blessed to be featured here ♥♥♥ Sending out love to you all !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this link up not every week?

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. 1970 artists painters

    ReplyDelete