Friday, June 29, 2012

Show and Tell Saturday #29

Welcome to all of our new members who recently joined us! One of our members suggested that we do an ATC swap here. What do you think? Would you be interested? How many would be a good number to trade?

Thanks for participating! Are you doing anything exciting? Hosting a challenge? Conducting a workshop? Tell me about it and I will write a post to put on Artists in Blogland.

If you are an art journaler, feel free to also add your link to my Just Journals Link Party.


Show and Tell Saturday
 (also, don't you just love this font?  It's a font of my handwriting that I made at yourfonts.com.  You have to pay $9.95 for it, but I really really wanted a handwriting font of my own!)

Add your link!
Try to visit at least 3 other artists and put a link back to Artists in Blogland, so other people can find us. 


Grab a button for your page:




4 comments:

  1. Hi Marcia! I think an ATC swap is a good idea. I have a few sitting around that I could finish off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the ATC swap. That would be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what an ATC swap is but I think the concept of a meeting place in blogland for artists is an awesome idea and I am glad I stumbled across it via smart cat. I'll drop in from time to time

    ReplyDelete